Smoothflow is a one of Australia's leading pump and fire equipment suppliers providing end to end product solutions for a wide range of plumbing and fire protection needs. Been founded in 1997, Smoothflow has over 20 years of experience in the industry allowing us to provide high quality products at the lowest prices while still being recognised for our exceptional after-sales-service. Currently, there are over 20,000 Smoothflow pumps being used nationwide.
Smoothflow is one of main suppliers with extensive range of pumps and pumping systems. Our main products include:
· Hydrant pipes
· Fire fighting pumps
· Stormwater pumps
· Chemical pumps – FZS type
· Hot Water Circulating pumps
· Rainwater re-use pump system
· Multistage pumps - horizontal and vertical
· Hydrant pumps
· HVAC Pumpsets
· Solid handling pumps
· Pump stations and poly tanks
· Filtration/Ultra Violet Disinfection
· Grooved fittings for fire protection systems
· Close coupled pumps – horizontal and vertical
· Sewage pumps
Whether it’s residential, commercial or industrial, our wide diverse range of products are designed to fit your individual needs.
Smoothflow has in-house testing facilities at our work-shops and all products are tested before they are dispatched. This is to ensure that all of our products meet our high quality standards.
As one of the most trustable name in the industry, we ensure that the care and commitment we bring to our customers will always be our top priority.
Why Choose Us?
Since 1997, Smoothflow has focused on providing quality pumps, pumping equipment and customised solutions to a wide range of customers. With customer satisfaction and quality at our forefront, you can rest assured that you’ll be fitted with the right product for the job.
· Our qualified and skilled team is the guarantee for the best results.
· Wide range of stock for prompt despatch
· The workshop testing is the guarantee for product compliance.
· Customised design saves you time and guarantee for best fit on site.
· Comprehensive documentation, technical drawings, and product manuals available on website
· Our skills and experience ensure your project is always completed on time.
· Prompt customer service is the guarantee for shortest site downtime.
· Wide range of spare parts for site repair